Mid-Atlantic Fleet & Family Readiness COVID-19 Program Updates
With the current spread of COVID-19, the priorities for Mid-Atlantic Fleet & Family Readiness Programs are to protect personnel and support the mission. We are developing this web page to provide the most current information for MWR, CYP, Housing, FFSC and Galley closures, cancellations and adjusted services.
NSA Philadelphia COVID-19 Update
Last updated 5 a.m. on March 25, 2020
- For up-to-date news regarding Navy Region Mid-Atlantic, please visit https://www.cnic.navy.mil/om/covid-19-updates.html.
- For up-to-date news on NSA Philadelphia, please visit https://www.facebook.com/nsaphil/.
Fleet & Family Services (FFSC)
- No information to date.
Child & Youth Programs
- CDC updated hours are 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- All CDC outreach events are cancelled until further notice.
- All Youth Sports, Youth/Teen programs, field trips away from Navy Childcare facilities cancelled.
Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- MWR Recreational Activities – CLOSED until further notice; Includes Community Recreation, Tickets & Travel Office, Pavilion Rentals, Outdoor Gear Rental and Auto Storage.
- MWR Food & Beverage Services – Takeout only.
- Fitness Center – CLOSED until further notice.
- Community Recreation Tickets & Travel – CLOSED